The health and safety of our students is of utmost importance, also when it comes to food. We are pleased to announce that Ms Pipiet is providing our students with healthy and warm lunches starting academic year 2023-2024! Parents can opt-in to use this catering service.
Registrations for term 1 are closed.
- Price per meal is € 6,95 (incl. VAT) and includes four meals a week (Monday to Thursday)
- Healthy and balanced warm main course (varied international kitchen) and dessert (fruit mix, yoghurt etc).
- Vegetarian and Halal options are available, please fill in the form to indicate your preferences
- The menu changes on a termly basis and will be shared by the chef.
- Registrations are termly and will automatically roll over to the next term unless notification is given.
In August our school has a brand new catering service, with an experienced chef at the helm: Ms Pipiet!
Ms Pipiet brings a wealth of knowledge and skill to the school, having many years of cooking experience for both companies and international schools. Her passion for creating delicious and nutritious meals is sure to excite and delight our students and staff alike.
The menu has been designed to offer a wide range of options that cater to different tastes and dietary requirements. From hearty meals to light bites, there's something for everyone to enjoy. Our chefs use only the freshest ingredients, locally sourced from premium suppliers, to ensure that the food is of the highest quality.